Blenders are containers inside where the product is conditioned following the reaction and additives that may be required are added, heating, cooling, mixing procedures can be performed separately or in a certain combination.
While they are mostly made of AISI 316L grade stainless material, they can also be made of carbon steel, AISI 304 L grade stainless steel, glass coating, Hastelloy stainless steel and Duplex steel materials according to the products to be processed.
- Internationally accepted design and manufacture, conforming to user requirements
- Completely Certified material usage
- Selection of materials and workmanship that suits to the operating conditions in the best way
- High quality and long life guarantee
- Heating and Cooling Serpentines
- Mechanical or Soft Gasket Compatible with the System
- Complete Operation and Maintenance Documentation
- Mixer Speed Control
- PLC Management Panel
- Precise Weighing system
- Mixer and paddle production suitable for the product
- Operation under high pressure and vacuum