CHEMICAL AND PETROCHEMICAL PLANTS
70% of them are used as intermediate goods or raw materialsin other industries (textile, electrical goods, metal, metal products, construction, automotive, paper and service industries), while 30% of the products produced by the Chemical and Petrochemical Industry (from plastics to cosmetics, from drugs to paints) reach the consumer directly. Due to this property, the chemical industry is an industry branch of indispensable importance both for our lives and for other industries. The chemical industry has a wide range of products. In addition to consumer goods such as cleaning products, paints, cosmetics, drugs, the industry produces fertilizers and pesticides for the agricultural industry, organic and inorganic chemicals, dyes, laboratory chemicals, thermoplastics and similar products required by the manufacturing industry, including the chemical industry.
The chemical industry is one of the industries that imports the most among the industrial industries. The inadequacy of domestic production is the most important factor that directs the industrialist to import. When we look at the intermediate products imported in the chemical industry, it is seen that petrochemical products constitute a large part of it. In the last five years, imports of petrochemical products have increased by 35% in polymers, 18% in fiber raw materials, 47% in rubber raw materials and 31% in other petrochemical products.
The chemical and Petrochemical Industry is the term covering all of the industrial methods used to provide organic chemical products from refined petroleum and natural gases. The methods used in the petrochemical industry, which is synchronized with many sectors such as agriculture, construction, packaging, electronics, automotive, textile and agriculture, are divided into 3:
1. Methods applied for raw materials such as butadiene, butylenes, propylene, propane, acetylene, ethylene, ethane obtained from the decomposition of aliphatics petroleum products or natural gas at high temperatures,
2. Methods applied to raw materials such as aromatics, naphthalene, xylenes, toluene, benzene and other unsaturated hydrocarbons,
3. Methods applied for raw materials such as inorganic sulfur, animal charcoal, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia
Products Manufactured in the Petrochemical industry:
• Polystyrene ( PS )
• Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
• Fuel oil
Makfen not only undertakes the design of the plant, but also designs projects that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment, while it installstheChemical and Petrochemical Plantsthat meet your requests and needs. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the sector by taking innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems it has installed and has made great contributions to reduce/prevent any environmental impacts. TheMakfen team,which addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of the Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical wiring, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards;
• Use of Completely Certified Materials;
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee;
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils;
• Thermal Insulation;
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System;
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation;
• Mixer Speed Control;
• PLC Management Panel;
• CIP Applications;
• Precision Weighing System;
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics;
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing;
• Ex-proof / IP Engine; and
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality.
Click to get any information about installation of the Chemical/Petrochemical Plants and prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the Chemical and Petrochemical Plants.
#Chemical/Petrochemical Plants #Chemical Plants #Petrochemical Plants #Plant
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]