Especially in the facilities that require any food and similar hygiene conditions, the manual cleaning method, which is extremely inadequate and takestime in terms of bacteriology, has are replaced by new technological solutions. One of the most useful and efficient new washing methods is CIP Systems, which are the "In-situ Cleaning Method." Hygiene conditions are provided in CIP Systems, thanks to the circulation of the rinse water and detergent solution in the production line, without the need to disassemble the machinery and equipment, as in manual cleaning.
This cleaning process, which is carried out with movement of the cleaning liquid inside the devices and machines that form the closed circuits and are connected to each other, allows the line cleaning (sanitation) before/after the production to be carried out on site. Especially, Makfen CIP Systems, which are applied very successfully in cleaning the long pipelines and large volume tanks, are of great importance in solving the specific hygiene problems not only in the dairy industry, but also in the soft drinks, carbonated drinks and ready-to-eat food industries.
Advantages of the CIP System:
1. It saves expenses by making use of water, detergent and energy in the most efficient way.
2. The plantoperates more efficiently. Waste of time is minimal.
3. It provides great savings in labor,because there is no need for disassembly and assembly of tools, devices and equipment.
4. It provides great comfort and safety for employees. There is no need to enter the tank and contact with detergents and disinfectants.
5. It creates a more hygienic working opportunity. The cleaning program can be maintained fully and effectively. There is no risk of recontamination.
Makfen's experienced team not only undertakes the design of CIP systems that meet your requires and needs, but also designs the systems that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the industry by taking any innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems installed by it and has made great contributions in terms of reducing/preventing environmental impacts. the Makfen team, who addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of CIP Systems, performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical installation, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get any information about the CIP systems and their prices.
Click for our services on the CIP systems.
#CIP Systems #In-Situ Cleaning Method #Makfen CIP Systems
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]