DETERGENT AND SOAP MANUFACTURING PLANT
The soap or detergent industrymay be defined as an industrial site, where the manufacture of any substance or mixture that includes soaps or other surfactants intended for use in washing and cleaning processes, other than cleaning the human body, may be in a powder, cake, bar, mold, molded piece and similar physical form, and may be placed on the market for domestic use purposes and for any institutional or industrial purposes.
Detergents and soaps are a complex mixture of many substances, each performing a separate task in cleaning. The modern concept of surfactants or surfactants includes soaps, detergents, wetting agents and penetration agents. All of them maintain their activity by changing the properties of the surface layer between the two phases in contact with each other. Most surfactants have a water-attracting (hydrophilic) group at one end of the molecule and a water-repelling (hydrophobic) group at the other. Detergents have these properties, which are effective in removing dirt. As detergent raw materials, the surfactant organic compounds or surfactants (surface-active-agents) are used in large volumes.
Soap and detergent manufacturing processes can be summarized briefly as follows:
Soap Manufacturing Process:
• Raw material preparation;
• Soap cooking (saponification);
• Adding additives (Boiler with mixer, foam mixer, etc.);
• Extrusion (Soap pasta and profiling, cutting);
• Forming; and
• Packaging (Wrapping, packaging, boxing, etc.).
Liquid Soap and Detergent Manufacturing Process:
• Bringing the raw material to the plant;
• Taking the Reactor (Mixer);
• Mixing process;
• Product control;
• Filling; and
Makfen not only undertakes the design of the plant, but also designs projects that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment, while it establishes a Detergent and Soap Manufacturing Plant that meets your requests and needs. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the sector by taking innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems it has installed and has made great contributions to reduce/prevent any environmental impacts. TheMakfen team,which addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of the Detergent and Soap Manufacturing Plant,performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical wiring, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards;
• Use of Completely Certified Materials;
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee;
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils;
• Thermal Insulation;
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System;
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation;
• Mixer Speed Control;
• PLC Management Panel;
• CIP Applications;
• Precision Weighing System;
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics;
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing;
• Ex-proof / IP Engine; and
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality.
Click to get any information about the Detergentand Soup Manufacturing Plant and prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the Detergentand Soup Manufacturing Plants.
#Detergent/Soap Manufacturing Plant #Detergent Manufacture #Soap Manufacture #Manufacturing Plant #Detergent And Soap Manufacturing Plant
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]