POLYURETHANE FOAM SYSTEMS
Polyurethane foam systems are a one-component, moisture-curing (curing/hardening of a polymer material in polymer chemistry, caused by electron beams, temperature or chemical additives, by crosslinking polymer chains), expanding as it cures, semi-rigid assembly in aerosol form, joint sealant and is an insulating material.
The volume of the polyurethane foam increases with the humidity in the air and expands where it is applied, closing the area. Polyurethane foams, which can be used as a waterproof barrier, are very effective in repairing cracks thanks to these properties.
Some of the other effective usage areas of polyurethane foams are as follows;
In the installation of doors and windows, insulation of electrical installations, hot and cold water pipes, bonding of roof tiles, for sealing purposes on terraces, curtain concrete of buildings, industrial roof insulation, cold storages and icehouses, on the deck of ships and yachts, gaps between exterior insulation materials. It is used for filling, bonding insulation materials, filling gaps and insulation in dry food warehouses.
After the use of polyurethane foam, it increases its volume where it is applied. It is used in the repair and assembly of doors and windows. Due to its superior adhesive strength, it cannot be removed from the surfaces on which it is applied.
The advantages of using polyurethane foams, which have many types, for insulation purposes are as follows;
• Polyurethane foam has high strength and increases resistance to wear.
• Polyurethane foam is resistant to moisture.
• It has been proven that polyurethane foam provides high energy savings.
• Polyurethane foam is an ideal solution partner for repairing cracks and abrasions in old structures. It is durable and easy to apply.
• Polyurethane foam is environmentally friendly compared to other insulation tools. By emitting less carbon, it reduces the world carbon emission rate.
• The application of polyurethane foam is faster and easier than other insulation methods.
Makfen not only undertakes the design of the plant, but also designs projects that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment, while it installs the Polyurethane Foam Manufacturing Systems that meet your requests and needs. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the sector by taking innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems it has installed and has made great contributions to reduce/prevent any environmental impacts. The Makfen team,which addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of the Polyurethane Foam Manufacturing Systems, performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical wiring, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get any information about installation of the Polyurethane Foam Manufacturing Systems and prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the Polyurethane Foam Manufacturing Systems.
#Polyurethane Foam Systems #Polyurethane #Foam #Polyurethane System #Polyurethane Foam Manufacturing
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]