Dissolvers are turbine type mixers that are used in many industries, especially in the chemistry, paint and food industries, and allow the mixing of powder products (solids) in liquid products at high speed. Dissolvers, which reach a speed between 300 and 6000 revolutions per minute and provide homogeneous mixing of products, can also be used as disintegrators and mixers according to system requirements.
Makfen dissolvers, which are manufactured in accordance with the capacity required by the manufacture processes, have a stainless steel main shaft, hydraulic clamp system, hydraulic upper body landing and take-off and speed control system.
As with dissolvers, dispersers are system equipment that can be used as mixers and shredders. Although they generally perform the same operations as dissolvers, the technical features of the dispersers are slightly different and the main difference is the engine power. Dispersers have much higher engine power, therefore they are preferred in the mixing of solids that are much more difficult to mix. The dispersers, which have important fields of activity mostly in companies serving the chemical industry, have a wide application area from 200L to 2,500L in terms of capacity (batch).
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get information about manufacture of the Dissolvers (Premix) and to contact us.
#Dissolver #Disperser #Hydraulic Clamp System #Dissolver (Premix)
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]