MANUFACTURE OF THE THIN FILM EVAPORATORS
Thin film evaporator is a system in which high viscosity and heat sensitive liquid solutions are removed by mechanical means by heat transfer through a thin liquid film. In simpler terms, industrial equipment that separates only by heat transfer without coming into direct contact with the product is called thin film evaporator. The most important property of evaporator systems, which require detailed and sensitive work, is that they can separate substances that are very difficult to separate from each other.
Evaporators, which are used in many industrial systems, basically consist of a body with a heating jacket and a machine known as a rotor, and the most preferred type is the vertically designed ones. The short surface contact time and the high velocity of the liquid are very effective in separating heat-sensitive materials.
Mode of Operation
In vertically designed evaporator systems, the feed liquid enters the body and the heated surface tangentially at the top, and then it is provided to advance to the inner parts of the body thanks to the rotor. Waves are formed due to the movement in the rotor blades and these waves provide a high turbulent flow. This flow creates an optimum level of heat flow and the thin liquid film is transferred towards the interior facades with spiral movements. As a result of these processes, the separation with the thin film evaporator occurs extremely quickly.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get information about manufacture of the Evaporators and prices.
#Thin Film Evaporator #Evaporator #Viscosity #Manufacture of the Evaporators
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]