DOTP / PLASTICIZER PLANTS
Plasticizers are used in finishing PVC, rubber and many thermoplastic materials, facilitating flow and regulating the flow mechanics. It provides the elasticity produced by reacting with PVC and the forming plasticizers are not only additivessuch as pigments and fillers, but also industrial building blocks that provide the physical properties of polymers.
DOTP is preferred as a main plasticizer for general use. DOTP, which shows a high compatibility with PVC and has a very good processing property, can be used instead ofortho-phthalas and can take their place during the process. It is used as a main plasticizer in many PVC applications due to its low volatility and migration values. It is mostly preferred in the systems that require high tensile strength and easy processing. The DOTP / Plasticizer Manufacturing Plant is one of Makfen Makine's most important and professional service ranges.
DOTP product identification properties can be summarized as follows:
• Its plastisol viscosity is very stable and does not change for days. Accordingly, it gives a more uniform thickness product.
• Due to its structural property, it has a self-lubricating property. Therefore, plastisol is prepared in a shorter time and consumes less energy.
• DOTP can be used instead of DINP and DIDP due to its low volatility.
• Migration is very low since DOTP has a different structure from phthalic-based plasticizers. Accordingly, the materials made by using DOTP is long-lasting.
• DOTP is not carcinogenic, like phthalates with their restricteduse in any objects in direct contact with humans, such as toys, diapers, medical equipment, artificial leather, water hoses, in many European countries. You can put the phrase 'IT DOESNOT CONTAIN PHTHALATE' on your product.
• Due to its low migration, the material known as "lacquer contamination", which is an undesirable situation in PVC-based products, does not adhere to lacquered surfaces.
• Due to its linear structure, it has excellent low temperature flexibility. This reduces brittleness of the plastic at low temperatures.
• It is a preferred plasticizer in cable manufacturing due to its excellent electrical properties.
Makfen not only undertakes the design of the plant, but also designs projects that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment, while it establishes a DOTP Plasticizer Plant that meets your requests and needs. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the sector by taking innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems it has installed and has made great contributions to reduce/prevent any environmental impacts. The Makfen team,which addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of the DOTP Plasticizer Plant, performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical wiring, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get any information about the DOTP Plasticizer Plantand prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the DOTP Plasticizer Plants.
#Dotp/PlasticizerPlants #Dotp Plants #Plasticizer Plants #Plant #DOTP plasticizer manufacturing plant #DOTP / Plasticizer Plant
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]