Installation of the Food Production Plant
Food processing and plant design is based on the principles of food science and technology, chemical engineering, and the practical experience of food, chemical engineers and food professionals.
Experiences and developments in other technical fields such as materials science, mechanical engineering and business management must be taken into account in the design of the Food Production Plant. Process design contains best use, evaluation, analysis and synthesis of the process alternatives. Installation and process design of the Makfen Food Factories meetanyrequirements such as expanding and replacing the existing plants, producing a new product or establishing a turnkey complete plant according to the customerrequests.
The experienced Makfen team, which is very sensitive about the hygiene norms while they designand install the plant and equipment, takes many parameters such as plant location, product/process behaviors, food hygiene, plant safety and changeability as reference when they design a new food plant.
The production lines in new food plants are divided into two: batch and continuous systems. Especially in the plantshavinga high capacity, it is required to have the continuous-system processes in the food production line, since the cost is more consistent and the facilities can be controlled more effectively. However, the batch-system processes are used in the small-capacity food productions, due to the complexity of the food processes and the variable and small quantities of the processed products. Maximum capacity can be reached by choosing the appropriate equipment as a result of an effective design in a facility, which operates with a discrete system. In the batch processes, the intermediate storage tanks are used between the unit processes for control and maintenance of production. Perfection of the production cycle concerns all plant operations. Some of the plant production steps that Makfen, which has a great command of process working principles and food standards, never compromises in the design of food production processes and equipment are as follows:
• Production rate: In principle, production must be as quick as possible to reduce the risk of microbiological spoilage and infection and to prevent quality degradation (e.g. vitamin depletion due to prolonged heat application).
• Heat application: In most cases, heat must be applied at the lowest possible level to avoid loss of quality. However, where cooling is required, the temperature must be kept as high as possible to save energy (e.g. in the cold chain).
• Standardization: Standardization is very important in the production and control process. Standardization is the most efficient concept on quality in total production and in each individual product.
• Sanitation: Compliance with hygienic conditions in production lines, machineries, buildings and personnel is very important for the reliability of all production, from raw materials to final products.
Makfen not only undertakes the design of the plant, but also designs projects that are environmentally acceptable and compatible with the environment, while it installstheFood Plantsthat meet your requests and needs. Makfen, which attaches importance to nature and living health, and succeeded to stand out in the sector by taking innovative steps, has thus produced effective solutions and increased the performance of the systems it has installed and has made great contributions to reduce/prevent any environmental impacts. TheMakfen team,which addsthe environmental factors to the design parameters of the Food Plants, performs the turnkey plant installation of all processes such as project design, manufacturing, assembly, instrumentation, piping, insulation, electrical wiring, performance tests and commissioning.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Requests and in International Standards;
• Use of Completely Certified Materials;
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee;
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils;
• Thermal Insulation;
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System;
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation;
• Mixer Speed Control;
• PLC Management Panel;
• CIP Applications;
• Precision Weighing System;
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics;
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing;
• Ex-proof / IP Engine; and
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality.
Click to get any information about installation of the Food Production Plant and prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the Food Production Plants.
#Food Plants #Plant #Food
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]