The industrial mixers are the general name of the process equipment used for the homogeneous mixing of the added solution-additives and different materials, where the product is rested after the reaction. In blenders, heating is mostly preferred for the desired homogeneous mixture. In addition to the heating process, the cooling, blending and mixing processes can be designed collectively or separately.
The propeller and blade designs must be determined according to the specific properties of the materials to be mixed for the blenders, which are used in many industrial fields such as food and chemistry, petro-chemistry, paint, medicine, etc.
Since each system will have different parameters such as operating pressure, vacuum and temperature, Makfen industrial mixers are designed and manufactured to meet your process needs. The blenders, which can also work under high pressure and vacuum, can be produced from stainless or carbon steel according to your needs and become your solution partner in your work.
Our industrial mixer manufacturing principles:
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Demands and in International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Jackets or Heating / Cooling Coils
• Thermal Insulation
• Mechanical or Soft Seal Suitable for the System
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• Mixer Speed Control
• PLC Management Panel
• CIP Applications
• Precision Weighing System
• Mixer Wing and Breakwater Suitable for Product Characteristics
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Ex-proof / IP Engine
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click to get information about manufacture of the Industrial Mixers and prices.
#Mixers #Liquid Mixers #Manufacturing Boilers #Industrial Mixer
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]