GAS SCRUBBIING PLANTS (SCRUBBER UNITS)
Gas Scrubbing Unit (Scrubber) is a gas purification system established to remove emissions and odors resulting from the activities of industrial facilities and plants. The systems used for cleaning the particles harmful to the environment in the gases released during the manufacture processes in the industrial plants operate on the basis of purification of the polluted air gas mixture by methods such as gas absorption, oxidation, neutralization, and dissolution.
Makfen Scrubber systems are designed for the purification of industrial waste gas and steam before they are released into the atmosphere, providing solution-oriented management support in your projects and helping you take conscious steps regarding the environment and world health.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Demands and International Standards;
• Use of Completely Certified Materials;
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee;
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation;
• PLC Management Panel;
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacture; and
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality.
Click to get information about manufacture of the Gas Scrubbing Plants, Scrubber Units and prices.
#Gas Scrubbing Plants #Gas Scrubbing #Scrubbing Plants #Gas #Scrubber Unit #Scrubber
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]