Decanters are the common name of process equipment that allows different liquids to be separated from each other by means of a phase difference. These jug-shaped separators, which are used to separate liquids with very large particles or 40-50% by volume of solid particles, are an important system element for many industries such as chemistry, petro-chemistry, paint and pharmaceuticals.
Usage areas of decanters:
• They are used in sludge dehydration in the waste water treatment plants
• They are used in sludge thickening in the waste water treatment plants
• They are used in sludge dehydration sludge in the drinking water treatment plants
• They are used in sludge dehydration / recovery of valuable materials in the industrial wastewater treatment plants
• The centrifugal decanters are used to separate solid-liquid or solid-liquid-liquid mixtures from each other
Makfen, which provides the most efficient, reliable and affordable service by following the technological developments closely in manufacture and assembly works, ensures that your manufacturing systems operate permanently with the decanters manufactured by in the suitable capacities for your needs.
• Design and Manufacturing in accordance with User Demands and International Standards
• Use of Completely Certified Materials
• High Quality and Long Life Guarantee
• Complete Use and Maintenance Documentation
• High Pressure and Vacuum Resistant Manufacturing
• Polishing and Painting Processes Suitable for Material Quality
Click for information about the Decanters, their manufacture and prices.
#Decanters #Drinking Water Treatment #Waste Water Treatment #Sludge Thickening #Sludge Dehydration
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]