ORBITAL WELDING SOLUTIONS
Orbital welding, derived from the Latin word "orbit," is basically a method of joining two objects under a high temperature level. Thanks to the orbital welding solutions, it is possible to fix two pipes of the same size on the horizontal axis and automatically weld their circumference. In conventional welding, users manually rotate the arc or heat source around objects, while in orbital welding, the welder automatically rotates 360° around objects to create a smooth, even joint of the arc. Thanks to this automatic process, any clean, high-quality and safe welding works are performed by minimizing user error and providing full control of the weld pool.
Orbital welding provides reliable welding of repeatable quality using a wide range of different techniques. This performs to a high standard even when used in unusual materials, thick-walled, small-diameter pipes, and even in a harsh working environment.
Makfen, which performsthe orbital welding applications in pipe diameters between DN15 and DN100, certifies the welding quality by providing technical reports and viewing (boroscope) its applications.
Makfen orbital welding solutions partner with your projects with standard equipment. These can be examined in 3 items: power supply, power supply control unit and welding head.
• Power Source; It is a hardware that adjusts the power of the source in accordance with the parameters registered in the system or the source to be made.
• Power Supply Control Unit; It is the machine that controls the speed, arc current and throttle of the welding motor.
• Source Header; It is a closed system that ensures that it is not affected by environmental air changes during welding.
• Power source:It is the equipment that adjusts the power of the source in accordance with the parameters registered in the system or the source to be made.
• Power supply control unit: It is the machine that controls the speed, arc current and gas of the welding motor.
• Source header: It is a closed system that ensures that it is not affected by environmental air changes during welding.
Makfen, which allows the welding works even at hard-to-reach points by the orbital welding, provides you with the right answers to your needs, providing you with smooth, high quality and safe welding on all kinds of surfaces. For this reason, it will be preferred in many sectors and fields of activity such as food, chemical, semiconductor industry, pharmaceutical, aviation, biotechnology, fisheries, hydraulic lines, CIP lines, pure water lines, di-ionized water lines, process lines, plant and boiler manufacturing pipelines. continues.
Click to get any information about installation of the Orbital Welding Solutions and prices.
Click for our other plant services that we established apart from the Orbital Welding Solutions.
#Orbital Welding Solutions
Makfen Machinery Chemistry Construction and Engineering
With its experienced staff, Makfen Machinery was established in 2009 at [...]